10+ Ways Sponsors Can Help Champion’s FIRST Robotics Team!
- Donate materials for the robot.
- Supply robot services: machining, welding, etc. help.
- Provide engineering/technical mentors for a team. Any level of involvement is welcome.
- Supply a meal (food) for the team during January and February (build season).
- Donate t-shirts or banners. Or give a discount on items.
- Donate non-technical mentors or items for the team. Includes areas such as publicity, graphic design, web design/hosting, pit display, transportation to competitions.
- Donate food and/or beverages for the competition weekends.
- Donate services, products or coupons to use in a raffle.
- Provide employment opportunities for team members.
- Attend the competitions to support the team. (Cleveland, March 25-28, 2015)
- Purchase LED light bulbs from the team. (For more info, go to http://usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/headlines/first-green-e-watt-saver)
Send all donations to Champion High School, Attn: Robotics Advisor, 5976 Mahoning Ave., NW, Warren, OH 44483. Payment can be made out to Champion Robotics. Questions are encouraged; give us a chance to tell you more about the FIRST Robotics program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.